Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

i want to detain my son from my house. he is married having two childrens and he is not reday to go. what legal actions i can take against him

Asked on 2/12/14, 10:01 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

if you are the owner of the house you can file a civil suit against him in the court

Read more
Answered on 2/12/14, 10:48 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

If you do not wish that your son resides with you, simply purchase a separate accommodation for your son to reside with his wife and children therein.


Read more
Answered on 2/13/14, 3:05 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

If it is a private property then you can seek legal help you can disown him and file eviction case against him . But if it is a joint property then you cannot disown him as he will be the co sharer

Read more
Answered on 2/15/14, 3:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India