Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

respected sir/madam my question is correction in non-registered document at registrar office is valid or not if it is corrected by the concerned lawyer and make note on the 50 rupee stamp .

Asked on 2/18/14, 1:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Only the Registrar is empowered to issue the marksheet. An advocate or lawyer cannot make corrections in your marksheet.


Read more
Answered on 2/18/14, 2:28 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may check with the registrar

Read more
Answered on 2/20/14, 10:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India