Legal Question in International Law in India

My father is not studied at all(Illiterate). But no proof at all. We don't have any document regarding about his birth or study. As we are planning to do our "HAJJ". So in my family everyone has their own passport except my father.

Can you please help me what to do in this case?? What are the documents we need to produce in applying for this kind of passport??

Asked on 10/07/13, 10:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Visit the nearest Pasport Seva Kendra and find its address on the following website

To know us better, please click on the links below:

You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 12:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India