Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in India

i am 18 years old and i really need help.i am second daughter born in a city of haryana.and i am terated as a burden.its not easy to listen all those words daily..means it has gone beyond limit..i cant tolerate anymore pls tell me if i could do anything to get out of this

Asked on 8/01/13, 10:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

As a daughter, you have right to maintenance and in case there is domestic violence, you can file a complaint under DV Act.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/13, 11:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in India