Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Please clarify me if a person was working on one private company from 5 years due to some reasons that company was lockout & shutdown but that person was didn't Regine after 10 years of lockout that person was suddenly expired (dead) but that person didn't claim settlement of provided fund and pension that person family members are try to claim that person provided fund and pension but problem is in company records that person name is Guttula Subramanyeswara Rao but in aadhar card records that person name is Guttula Subramanyam in all ids cards to claim that benefits by his family members they cannot accept they asking to change in aadhar card but that person was expired please show solutions for this problem that family was very poor situation.

Asked on 8/02/23, 4:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Sir, You can file Succession Certificate at your district delegate at respective jurisdictional Judicial Court by making that worked co., & an appropeiate P.F., C ommissioner etc.,making necessary Respondent, & by setting proper Petitioner thro' cause title to the suit for availing Succession Certificate approach an Advocate.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/23, 1:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India