Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Without exhausting the remedial measures like appeal &review;, can order of a disciplinary proceeding be challenged in High Court directly?

Asked on 7/28/23, 1:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

There is a process that needs to be followed. If it is a government organization, HC can be approached if the principles of natural justice or audi altrem partem is being compromised.

Read more
Answered on 7/31/23, 4:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India