Legal Question in Employment Law in

I am govt employee in education department for 20yrs ,for last 2 yrs I am abroad and now I want voluntry retirement/resignation from the post.

Can I apply for it on medical grounds from overseas as I am without any pay on leave and there is shgow cause notice served for my long absence.

Asked on 2/14/11, 12:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you may hire a lawyer in india and he would represent you in the department for acceptance of your resignation or retirement in india. you may have to send a power of attorney duly attested by indian consulate or notary public

Read more
Answered on 2/14/11, 2:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in