Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am head of the department in sales in a west Bengal undertaking company. One of the employee in my dept abuses me and i informed my superior. Domestic inquiry held.One become witness for management given his submission but after 3 months he wrote a letter blaming me as I had threatened him to give submission in favour of me. On the basis of his letter management issued chargesheet to me which issued by Inquiry officer who appointed before issuing chargesheet-I had filed a petion before hon'ble high court of single bench but single bench dismissed my petition

Asked on 10/09/13, 2:44 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

File an appeal before the DB. You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/09/13, 7:20 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should have recorded the video whilst the employee in your Department was abusing you, so that you had ample evidence to book him with the charge. Unfortunately, you are now at the receiving end of the case. You should look out for a new job.


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India