Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in

i want information regarding

1. tenant who is staying on rent in trust dharmashala from last 35 years and paying regular rent , can he claim to purch that house or property if he dont want to vacant the rented house on legal bases.

2. if land owner wants to sell this property for commercial purpose can he do so?

3. can trust place without tenant permission be sold to third party?

4. if tenant posses house in different city can he be forced to vacant the rented house by law.

5. what are the tenant rights and how to file them in court legaly

Asked on 1/24/11, 4:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

1) Yes he can offer to purchase the house.

2)Yes he can do so

3) Yes but tenant has to be compensated.

4) Yes if landlord shows bonafide requirement.

5) contact a lawyer

Read more
Answered on 1/24/11, 6:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in