Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

My friend had given his flat on rent one year back, now the term of 11 months of the aggreement is over. the rentee is not entering in to the fresh aggreement with higher rent, nor vacating the flat. kindly guide.

Asked on 3/09/14, 9:24 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

After giving notice to the tenant you may file suit for eviction.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/14, 10:57 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may have to forcefully evict the tenant from the flat with the assistance and involvement of the local Police.


Read more
Answered on 3/12/14, 4:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India