Mr. X is the wedding organized.
Mr .Y is the video grapher subcontracted by Mr. X
1. I have paid sum of Rs.40000 for video and Rs.20000 for photo graphy to Mr.X and Mr.Y for the purpose of photo and video graphing the event of my wedding.
2. To this Mr. Y has given me a receipt.
3. Agreed upon deliverables are :
i. photo album of the wedding
j. photo album of the reception
k. videography of the wedding
3. It has been one year and one month, only item 3.i has been delivered that too after 6 months of following up frantically with Mr. X who used to evade with excuses such as 'i was out of town', 'i lost my phone' etc.
4. Currently after 1 year and one month. Items 3.j and 3.k are still pending, with him evading with a reply to collect it from Mr. Y and Mr. Y evading with a reply to collect it from Mr. X in turn.
I want the items delivered as it is immensly valuable to me and also I want a compensation for my troubles and social embarasment from my relatives and friends who have been asking to see the abmums.
1 Answer from Attorneys
Dear Sir / Madam,
Lodging an FIR in the local Police Station is advisable and recommended.