Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

there is an property which is in name of my grandfather he is died before 10 years, my grandfather got 2 sons and 3 daughters, all are married i m first child of elder son age my age is 25, my father and all his sisters are going to give noc to my uncle, after their noc and before registry, in this period can i claim for my share fromthis property.

Asked on 12/16/13, 6:55 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Yes, you can claim for your share.

Read more
Answered on 12/16/13, 7:41 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may file a suit for partition.

Read more
Answered on 12/17/13, 10:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India