Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

i am 30 yrs man. my father was expired before 10 yrs. my mother is alive. i know my rights of my father's house. can my mother sell this houe indepentently without my premission

Asked on 12/13/13, 11:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

To prohibit her, and object others not to do so you have to perform some legal duties. To know what should be and to get advice in detail, contact with:

Read more
Answered on 12/14/13, 12:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India