Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

If my wife's family background has a criminal case , after divorce court will give custody of baby boy to them? Her father has killed one in past, they dont have own house too...

Asked on 4/05/20, 7:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

As per Child custody is of concern, usally Family Judicial Court at your District during normal circumstances shall order to give a Child custody to mother's upto 1month - 5 (Five) years of it's age, after this said period lapse, that Child's father can ask for Child custody, but in your circumstances you can urge Court to take up your Child custody accord to Custodian Act.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/20, 4:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India