Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

My father was died two year before. Now a stranger with a pronote filled a case against me that my father borrowed Rs.15 lakh and asked me to refund amount with 1% interest.but I know my didn't sign any pronote without my knowledge because my father was kidney failure patient

Asked on 2/06/14, 7:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You can file a complaint against the person for using forged pronote as genuine and also for commintting a fraud against your father and also you can seek registration of an FIR against the concerned person for the said offence.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/14, 10:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India