Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

My tenant is not paying rent for 3 years.In Tamilnadu state India.The RCOP filed earlier. for 11 (4)Section earlier the court puts order for payment he asked set aside.later he didn't paid also the judge ordered for payment of rent again. but till date he didn't paid. is there any case he can put delay or get any relief of paying the rent.

He's filing some other cases in the police station & asking action for that. I sent reply to police station.

Asked on 2/02/14, 6:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You have either to hire me or any other competent lawyer who can advise you, suitable what you have to do at this stage. If you would like to hire me, you have to explain the whole cause of the occurrence.

If the tenant were living at the place which is yours own, he has to go out or to pay your rent. Yes, there is a provision and you can take action under the law against him.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/14, 8:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India