Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I bought a flat in Bangalore in VRR Fortuna on Sarjapur road. When I bought the flat I didn't realize it was crooked. The height of the ceiling is varying from one end to there as a result it gives a sloping appearance once the false ceiling and interior was done I got to know the flat is crooked . Can you please let me now if I can file a case against the builder ?

Asked on 4/15/21, 7:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yes, for breach of trust, as the flat was not delivered , as per the agreement.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/21, 10:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India