Legal Question in Real Estate Law in

Me & My Bro are the owner of the property and my bro wants to transfer his share in the property to me whether I have register gift deed or release deed

Asked on 3/02/11, 9:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Yes your brother can transfer his share in your favour by executing a Relinquishment Deed .

Read more
Answered on 3/02/11, 8:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in