Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

hi my chandra, thanks in advance for helping ..My problem is that my father owns a site 36x40 for which he has been given possession certificate and the licence certificate to build house,but my fathers bothers (uncle) are after this site.They even want some part of this site which is practically not good.Since one of my uncle was in BBMP(Govt Authoirty who are maintaining records) he some how managed to get his and the other uncles name in revenue(home tax) that was supposed to be only on my fathers giving bribe.!now they are frequently asking for partition in my fathers site rather asking in their fathers (MY grand fathers) property which is twice more bigger than ours..kindly help me out

Asked on 7/15/13, 2:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Hi Chandra,

Since your father has the possession certificate given by the District Tehsildar, and the licence certificate issued by the Sub Registrar, BBMP to build a house on the 36*40 plot of land, your uncle(s) have no right to interfere in the development. You should highlight the fact that there cannot be an anomaly

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 3:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India