Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

While installing steel mesh gate contractor damaged whole expensive granite door frame of 60,000 rupees. his workers were inexperienced and used hammer bit drill for making hole.. whereas hammer bit drilling is not done on granite, only diamond core bit driling is done..

contractor verbally said he will fix the damage, but since than he is incommunicable ..

please guide me how can i recover money 60000 from him and get the repair done

Asked on 9/13/22, 11:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

by filing a suit for recovery

Read more
Answered on 9/14/22, 7:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India