Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Dear Team, My father used his uncle name as a father's name and all documentation (Aadhar Card/Voter Card etc) has been made in Haryana but father has property in Bijnor (UP). Now father expired and death certificate also in the name of his uncle's name as on Aadhar card. Now being a son, I am facing the problem to transfer father's property in bijnor because their grandfather name not mentioned in his aadhar and death certificate.

My grandfather also no more. Pl advise how can i transfer the father's property in my name or mother name, she is alive.

Asked on 5/26/22, 5:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

It is possible to transfer the property of your father on your name but for this you have to enter into the litigation process of the court to make it on your name.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/22, 12:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India