Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

If there are four sisters but father wants to give more property to older sister so I can do Case in court for equal distribution

Asked on 2/19/22, 11:40 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

only if the property is not self acquired.

Read more
Answered on 3/19/22, 10:20 am

if the property is self acquired, it can be bequeathed to any one. Partition is there in case where you have right by birth.

Read more
Answered on 3/19/22, 10:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India