Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

My mother had made release deed in which my father 50 percent share given to me my father had died ,my mother hold 50 percent of share,my mother had made a will in favour of me .does I need to get probate ,I have one sister ,she had no interest in property.what is procedure to avoid probate .property sitauted in Thane district

Asked on 10/27/21, 11:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

in case it is mandatory to obtain probate of will in your state, then you may have to apply for the same.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/21, 8:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India