Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India


My father's sister gave up her right before 2005, it was on Rs.50 stamp paper. in 2016 when we execute that , registrar said its no longer valid, need to be on Rs.100 stamp paper, now she got dementia so she is not able to do it. and Her kids demanding rights.

What should we do in this case.

Asked on 9/22/21, 4:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You are not required to do anything. Relinguishment in 2005 is valid in 2016 also. If any issue raised then same can also be handled accordingly in terms of law. The demand of Kids of sister is illegal as the relinguishment made by their mother is also binding upon them and they are not entitled to any share. If required consult with detail.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/21, 5:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India