Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India


In a partition dispute of land in India, I am one of 4 defendants. The plaintiff and one of the defendants have entered into a compromise deed.

The dispute is regarding the family partition of a property. Since I am not willing to compromise as the plaintiff is playing money making tactics from defendants, can I still fight the case if one defendant has compromised. Also, can I use the statements made by that defendant previously in the same case to make arguments? Any guidance will be very helpful.

Asked on 11/24/21, 7:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

party with one of the Defendants cannot be imposed upon rest of the defendants. In case the statements made previously were cross examined by the opposite counsel, the same can be read in the evidence.

Read more
Answered on 11/28/21, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India