Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Suppose (H) marries to (W1) and they have 2 sons (S1,S2). A house is in name of (W1).

Later W1 passed away. Then H1 get married to (W2) they have (S3). Then H passes away.

Now how the property be devolved the property is still in name of (W1) there is no partition held on this property. W2 S3 are also in possession.

Will we (W2,S3) get a share from the property?

Will S1,S2 get the full property?

Asked on 5/13/22, 7:08 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

On death of wife W1 property is liable to be divided among her class 1 legal heirs I.e. her husband and children. As husband H has also passed away without leaving WILL hence his share in property of W1 shall be divided among his sons S1, S2, S3 and wife W2.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/22, 7:21 am

Already replied.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/22, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India