Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

My mother(w2) married to my father(h) and I was born. Earlier that my father was married to another woman(w1) from that marriage he had 2 children. That woman passed away then my father married again to my mom. Now my father has also passed away. The house in which we all are living along with 2 children is in the name of first wife(w1). Do my mother(w2) and me have any right in the property?

Asked on 5/13/22, 7:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yes. You, your mother and children from first marriage shall be entitled to equal share in the portion of deceased father H.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/22, 7:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India