Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I want the best lawyer in hyderabad, india to file appeal in the high court of ap against lower court order in agriculture land dispute

Asked on 11/30/13, 5:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


I would like to help you find the best lawyer in Hyderabad to file your petition in the High Court. If you send me an email with your phone number to [email protected] or call me on 09555 507 507, then we can discuss who will be the best lawyer to fight for you and win your case.


Advocate Ashok Kumar;

Read more
Answered on 12/02/13, 1:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India