Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

My mother had expired before 6 years. My home has not yet been transferred to me. Home was registered to my Mother's name. My Father is also no more.

Q-1: My question is that is there any time limit for transfer of property/home to my name? A

Q-2 And what is the procedure for transfer of home to my name ?

Asked on 5/21/13, 11:28 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

dear client...

u need to obtain legal heir certificate in order to transfer the names and be the true owner of the said home for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 7:49 pm

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

You may file a petition for succession.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 10:31 pm
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

1. May not be. Even if there is any time limit, the consequences are paying a small amount of fine.

2. As per the local laws applicable to area in which property is situated.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 2:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India