Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Hi Sir , I have purchased resale flat in pune by making registration on 15th june 2013 , but later I come to understand that Builder had made fraud in building , so I need to cancel aggrement with second owner from which i am purchasing , pls. reply how much amt. i will get refund from STAMP DUTY paid 2,40,000/- & Regist. amt of 30,000/-

Asked on 7/26/13, 3:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

after registration u can not claim refund file police complaint if any fraud

Read more
Answered on 7/26/13, 7:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India