Legal Question in Securities Law in Pakistan

hello. i am Forex and stock trader in Sydney. a person from faisalabad, pakistan is invested his $20000 Australian dollar with me. after one month due to all fall in the market i lost all the money including mine as well. i requested the person that i have nothing now and i am jobless as well. so i return him and request to give me time. but he is not agreed on it. he is continuously threatening and harassing me that he put fraud and other fake charges against my father and me and put my father in jail. he is a wealthy man and has links. he threatened me that my parents will suffer. now i decided to go back to Pakistan so he cannot do anything wrong with my parents. please help me in this matter? what should i do? please reply me as soon as possible. i am very depressed and worried about it? thanks

Asked on 2/14/17, 6:00 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

First of all don't worry coz u r in Australia and it's legal there. Second one if you feel and threat you people can get protection from Pakistani high court they he will do nothing with you or your family. For more detail you can call us @+923110476430 or email us. [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/14/17, 6:32 am
Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm

contact at

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 2/27/17, 4:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in Pakistan