Legal Question in Securities Law in India


i had purchased a property in bank auction. as is usual, the borrower went to DRT after the sale certificate was registered. during the proceedings the bank did not represent the facts properly and even failed to produce the valuation copy.hence the i lost the the bank is planning to appeal in DRAT. my question is - how can i be sure that the bank will represent my interest? or should i prefer not to go for appeal? can i sue the bank for my damages for not defending the case properly. thank you

Asked on 12/21/13, 8:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

It is advisable to hire a good lawyer

Read more
Answered on 12/24/13, 7:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India