Legal Question in Securities Law in India

I am working in a MNC. Last month I lost my wallet and mobile phone in office premises and everything was recorded in CCTV. But the quality of camera is too bad to recognize the person. So, I need advice to file case against security system of our company

Asked on 6/04/13, 8:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may sue them for negligence.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 8:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India