Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

My husband had an affair with a girl. The girl cheated her blackmailed him emotionally and also provocated him to a great extent and drove him to do some unlawful acts. Now he has been charged with the acts and is under police custody while the girl's past acts towards him has been covered. How do i plead for him in the court and how do i expose the covered acts of the girl which drove him to such extent

Asked on 3/28/20, 9:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

Has the charge sheet been filed ?

The facts of the case needs to be seen in detail to answer this question.

Any how it would be important to plead his innocence by saying that he committed the crimes under pressure , threat by that girl.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/20, 3:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India