Legal Question in Social Security Law in India

Hello Sir,

We are three children. I have elder brother & younger brother. I am only girl between them. My father expired in july 2013 under mysterious circumstances. His body was found on a highway. Police hurried us everywhere and there was no time given to understand the situations. Post-mortem, formalities, police case etc done within no time. Then as per Hindu culture, we were hurried to funeral & cremation etc. We were shocked and no idea of what happened to my father. As soon as dad passed away we were realising my younger brother and his relatives are behind my father's suspicious death. I want to re-investigate my dad's case. But we don't have the ashes of dad as we finished all the funeral rites within a month of death. Is there any chance for me to revive the investigation. Please guide me. My younger brother and elder brother are harassing me and my mother. We need social security & protection. Kindly guide us.


Asked on 11/22/13, 12:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

In this case you can go to the high court file a writ petition in the High court for re investigating the cause of your father;s death.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/13, 11:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in India