Legal Question in Tax Law in India

hello, we are exporter and we have sale tax registered in Goa and our supplier is in different states like in karnataka we purchase from their and send it for shipment in mumbai or to the nearby port like in chennai. so my question is do we need to have registration in mumbai and in chennai for Sale tax and which state is authorised to issue h form either goa state or mumbai or chennai state

Asked on 10/24/13, 12:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Goa is authorized to issue h form .

Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 12:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in India