Legal Question in Tax Law in India

recovery of the amount due from the centre and states, regarding the options available to receive their dues in time.

Asked on 5/16/21, 8:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You have legal option to recover your amount, if they would not repay you may compel legally to do so. For the legal services you may contact with me

Read more
Answered on 5/20/21, 8:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in India