Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

Around 6 months back my parents met with an accident.i filed a case against the person who has collided, my parents met with few injuries which is now cured little bit, please advise if i withdraw the case now,will i need to pay amount to lawyer,because we are not in the condition to go court and fight for it.

Asked on 2/21/14, 7:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

i have already replied to your query.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/14, 1:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India