Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

I am staying in narrow street (16 feet) and my house is in end of the road. Many residents are parking their car and two wheelers in the road and blocking the complete road access. So i couldnt take my car outside many times. Although i told this to residents, but no proper response from them. Even in case of fire /health issues No cab / Auto is coming inside the road, due to illegal parking by the street residents. Could you please provide the legal solution for this issue.

Asked on 3/01/18, 7:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may file criminal cases against the residents making trouble for you and to save your cost you may before filing such cases may serve them legal notice but such notice should be well drafted including law therefore you have to hire legal services.

To know in detail may contact getting my information from the site.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/18, 8:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India