Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

How to submit the Janhit yachika regarding withdrawal of 3-whillers from Badarpur to Jaitput and Meethapur who are creating a hour long jams on the only 3 kilometer long root and creating a major problem for the people who is living in the above said area.

Asked on 12/02/13, 11:16 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal

You can contact me on 9873109672 for filing PIL.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket


Curare Legal

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 3:20 am
Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

you may file any petition proposed as PIL but the same will be put up before the committee for approval as a pub int. litigation before placed before the Hon'ble Judge to hear the matter. You may file it in person or engage a counsel for the purposes. If you do not have income then you may approach Delhi High court legal service committee for a free legal aid.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 5:56 am

For details Contact on: 8002842879 or Email Id: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 8:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India