Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

My brother in law had by deceit got my ailing father in law to sign and register a will and it said that the shops now belong to him.all fraud he has done..what can I do now as my husband is the rightful owner of these shops. My father in law has expired recently .

Asked on 4/02/18, 8:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

You have to prove that Will was executed out of fraud or deceit. You need to discuss facts so that we could explore various options to challenge the Will.


Read more
Answered on 4/03/18, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India