Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

Money lended to "X", without document in writing, but having proof of audio..

dear sir/mam,

My father's friend has given 1.5lackh to the one of the neighbor, in the presence of my father. but the neighbor denying now and saying that i need not give money, we are not having any documents about the lending. but we have an audio made during the repayment discussion, in that the neighbor agreed that he will repay amount in a specified period.. will it acts as a sufficient evidence to lodge the complaint??

please guide me with a solution...

Asked on 7/16/14, 11:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Yes, its sufficient. Lodge a police complaint. Your father will be a witness. If police does not take any action file a criminal complaint in Magistrate court.


Read more
Answered on 7/17/14, 1:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India