Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

if in a probate of a will there is a division of free hold property in delhi and one of the beneficieries does not have the money to pay for the portion transfer of property as per the probated will, then what happens?

Asked on 9/04/13, 9:28 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal

Kindly cl with complete details for legal assistance.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket



Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 9:34 pm

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

the person who does not have the money can sue as an indigent person and in case his application is allowed, his court fee/transfer fee is waived off.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 10:10 pm

dear client....

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 10:50 pm
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

Following can happen:

a) Others can pay and recover from his share;

b) Undertaking can be given by him to Court to pay from the share he gets.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 2:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India