Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

Recently, My uncle passed away. He has two children who are studying their education.

From their father's side, they didn't get anything like financial support. The whole property is taken up by the eldest brother of their Father. To settle up the children's

education and life, they (children) need money. now they are running out of money for their education. Their mother is a beautician of a monthly salary of 6000. So the children want to file

a case of Lok Adalat for a fast I want to know about,

* what is Lok Adalat?

* where to file a case?

Asked on 3/20/20, 5:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

if the property was joint or ancestral, a partition suit may also be filed. As the mother's salary is less, she can approach Legal Service authority which is situated in every district court and seek legal help free of charge.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/20, 8:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India