Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

sir I have large moveable and immovable assets and huge cash in public sector I am so worried that someone may steal my properties by copying my sign.I have been doing same sign on all papers and my pancard have same sign I have given it as I'd many hotels throughout India.what step to take to protect my properties .and gain peace of mind.

Asked on 6/19/15, 10:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client make will of yr property in the name to whom u want to give property. For detail discussion call me on 9604349028 or 8446247807

Adv prasad patil

Read more
Answered on 6/20/15, 7:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India