Legal Question in Workers Comp in India

My father was govt servent in bihar govt he retired from service on 31 aug 2007 after his retirement govt. started proceding against him under bihar pension rule 43(b) he filed writ petetion on patna high court and later court quashed the matter again another proceeding was initiated against him in this case also patna high court quashed the matter then govt.appealed for l.p.a later l.p.a was also quashed then govt. filed s.l.p in supreme court there also their appeal was quashed within this period he passed away he was getting 90% provisional pension all the retiral benefit was delayed paid around 14 mounts from his date of retirement and rest 10% was paid to my mother sir can my mother get statutory interest on delay payment of his retiral benifits

Asked on 12/09/13, 4:27 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Yes, you can get it.

Shailesh Kumar

High Court Advocate

E-mail Id: [email protected]

Mobile No.: 8002842879

Read more
Answered on 12/09/13, 4:46 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You need to see court order in this regard

Read more
Answered on 12/09/13, 10:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India