Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Alabama

Contract for deed: Name removal

What would be the legal way for one party, out of two, to be removed from a contract for deed in the state of Alabama. The deed holder is more than willing for the individual to back out.

Asked on 5/21/07, 4:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Bello Joel Bello, P.A.

Re: Contract for deed: Name removal

You should consult with an attorney who is licensed in Alabama.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/07, 4:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Alabama