Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

Can I ask the judge for probation for first time offense petty theft in the 4th degree?

Asked on 8/24/16, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

Sure you can, but do you have priors? Do you have a history of arrests even. The judge will be the one to make a determination based upon your record and willingness to get a job and make restitution.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/16, 2:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama