Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

I'm 17 years old living in Alabama. Can I live with my godparents without my parents approval?

Asked on 5/06/11, 9:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Tracy Southern Legal Group, P.C.

Generally you would need to be emancipated by the court if you are under the age of 18.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/11, 6:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama