Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

A mother has passed away leaving a will stating her children are to remain with her parents,the childrens grandparents. The farther's of the children have never been around, but one of them is now asking questions about social security for one of the kids because she is handicapped. How well can a deceased mother's will hold up in court?

Asked on 4/13/11, 6:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Tracy Southern Legal Group, P.C.

If she hasn't yet, the grandmother could petition for legal custody or adoption of the children.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/11, 7:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama